Home » » The Differences : Followers, Readers & Commentators

The Differences : Followers, Readers & Commentators

Assalamualaikum...hot issue to be debated right? now on, there's many newbie that venture in blogspot which is tend to have some fun or maybe get serious in running the sale on their blog...it's all up to you...yeah it's been like a mushroom after a rainy day...so no wonders today I'm not going to buy newspaper as I know bloggers are pull out to attract peoples to read their entries...especially for those who bring up the info, recipes and something useful to guide our daily life...but there's a bunch of blogger do not know how the blog's function...


1) Followers : I follow you...hit me back @ already follow you...hit me back

Yeah...this is the most hot issue among the bloggers...it's not a big deal for us to follow your blog but the priority things you should do is produce good entries... I mean, which is good to look at and feel fun when keep reading your entries...if needed, you can decorate your blog so that the visitors get attracted and feel free to hit your follow button...

2) Readers : silent reader @ fast learner reader

I know bloggers always finding an informative blog which is tutorial, news, movies download, recipes for those who loves cooking and so on...last time, I'm being stalker and for sure silent reader for a few blogs...I'd love to read entries which is guide me in to have faith in our greatest creator, peculiar stories, exclusive news and sometimes personal stories also is good to read...but how about fast learner reader? yup there are readers and categorised as a "master" in tutorial, HTML...not left behind, those who are good in editing photos or videos...hebat2

3) Commentators : loyal commentators @ unknown commentators

yeah I love my loyal commentators more than followers....this is a good way to have abundant ideas, suggestion and feedback when we really need help...just to ask, haven't you ever write something interesting but there's no one to reply you...though it's a good message to be delivered...is it thousand followers you have are willing to drop comments in your entries? the answer is not...just a few right? that's why I love my readers and my loyal commentators because they have much more interest to be friend when I really need someone to talk with or sharing something...unknown commentators? I love them...sometimes good feedback comes from their view...

So, what is your real identity? let the cat out of the bag...or I'll put the cat in your school's bag...hehe...kidding

P/s : line slow tapi masih gigih update blog...haha

22 comments:

Mister Mirull said...

currently being a follower and a reader... will try to be a commentator to deliver good message. iA~

Ayuni said...

I'll comments when I want and it is sincere, but sometimes tend to be just a silent reader...

mikeyvio said...

i used 2 b all those b4 hve my own blog. :D hehe...wat ilham utk wat blog ndri. :D

Khai_Sol said...

Nice entry for newbie like me=)..Terbaik=)

caer sasuke said...

mirull ibnu azman : try do be a commentator..it teach you how to be true friend =)

caer sasuke said...

ayuni : same goes to me..sometimes I'd really love to drop comments but it's difficult when it has password and embedded comment form..=(

caer sasuke said...

mikeyvio : yup..I used to be like that last time...that's inspire me to write..=)

caer sasuke said...

gadis mutiara : thanks..you can share as I just sharing the tips for newbie =)

Cik Yuyu said...

eheks. i am no 2. ^^ love to reading blog without any messages left.

♥Nur Ayuni Khalib said...

good info for a new blogger like me..
n as what i see since i'm blogging..''i follow u n u follow me''..that the most popular sentences people use..thx beb

caer sasuke said...

cik yuyu : sometimes be silent reader and sometimes be commentator..depend on entry and line connection..hehe =)

caer sasuke said...

mc'yun : yup..it's been happen since last time..but recently it's quite serious...and I do not know what is the real intention to have thousand followers..to be popular? for me just to have commentators and readers is more than enough =)

anna_nana said...

erk..suma in english! hebak2..hehe
isu yg kita slalu duk cakap..erkk..
well wool well.. me? include all that three kinds of people in blog..:P

caer sasuke said...

princess fiona : english is useful..hehe..x de la..saje train menulis dlam bi...wktu skolah rajin wat journal..hehe..well wool well tu telaga ke?kih3

mrs eyza said...

bagi akak ketiga2 tue ada kaitan sesama sendiri..saling berkait...tp akak pun lebih suka pengomen setia dari pengikut yang tak pernah nak baca apa kita tulis pun...

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : caer tau akak mmg suke komen..hehe..terbaik la akak =)

mrs eyza said...

hehe camner caer tau nie hihi cuma bila offline jer akak akan jadi org plg lambat komen... =)

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : hehe..caer pon da lame off9...kekadang line ok update la...hehe..nk bw or drop komen x dpat..slow sgt2

mrs eyza said...

its ok CAER...caer dok hapdet entri pun dah ok..at least tau jugak perkembangan CAER...

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : hehe...ara2 readers paham2 je la kunjungan x berbalas sbab ape..hehe =)

ch000tz said...

I might say I am those 3 in the list huhuhu :D

caer sasuke said...

c'axoera : really?good2...hehe..so there's nothing wrong..up to you to be as what you want =)

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke