Home » , » 3 Idiots !

3 Idiots !

Assalamualaikum...it's a glorious morning for those who could not just close their eyes...am I imsonia ?...haha for sure I'm not...yeah just now I watched a great movie and it was awesome...3 idiots...haven't you ever heard or watch it?at the beginning I'm not really interested but my friend urge myself to have some fun and feel the story...as the movie played, I'm still wondering what is the real intention my friend just keep talking about this movie...is it he need me to rate this movie? ahaha...I'm not director or peoples who venture and get master in this field...but as the story is getting more action, I'm fallen in love with this lovely movie...it's a great movie for those who really appreciate friendship, love and how to be a real teacher which is not to teach only but be as a friend for their students....lots of sense of humour, sciences and tears...there's a few parts that penetrate my heart....tears flowing down my cheeks...*cengeng..hehe


yeah I love this movie and I learned a lot from it...especially it do inspire me to be a good teacher soon...and it's not a small matters and should to look into especially parents...don't push your kids to be as what you want...just encourage your kids to be as what he or she wants...because we know ourselves much better than the others...for me, amir khan is a great actor and he played the role very well...remarkable performance and I really love it...

P/s : caer memang peminat dan kaki kipas amir khan...hehe...mann and tare zameen par pun sangat best...he was borned to be an actor...so how about my readers? minat tak? hehe

8 comments:

mrs eyza said...

penah jugak akak tgk citer 3 idiots nie...yg penting cerita nie byk mesej yg nak disampaikan...=)

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : yup..byk mesej..seronok sgt2 tgk citer ni =)

model pakaian muslim wanita said...

salam kenal,,sukses yahh dengan postingan nya

caer sasuke said...

model pakaian muslim : salam kenal..makasih ya =)

aidateddy said...

saya suka hindustan jugaaaakk! hahaha!

caer sasuke said...

aidateddy : oo ye er?hehe =p

Fyda Moshimoshi said...

balik2 tgok cte nie x pndi jemu...sgt2 best...apa lgi ada amir khan kan hehehe....

caer sasuke said...

fyda moshimoshi : yup2..caer suke lakonan die..bersahaja tp penuh karisma..hehe

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke