Home » » Am I Annoying?

Am I Annoying?


Assalamualaikum...started my entry with discomfort feeling...feel guilty as my intention to deliver good things are not treated well...it's been a few weeks I'm not having a good mood to write my new posting here..because I'm not feeling well...today I opened my blog to get the new update, get to know new visitors and new commentators in my blog...and not forgotten to check my chatbox which is the friendly way to have some chat among bloggers...read through chatbox and for sure it offend me...let's make it clear..but before I let myself to explain, I wanna say sorry as it not my intention to snatch, stealing or anything bad as I just want to deliver good info for my readers...so sorry

Ok, let me explain..
1) I never copycat my posting before I made an effort to read through from any reliable sources...namely, google for sure, magazine, wikipedia, academic books for finding the real fact and so on

2) I never copycat images or the other blogger's writing without credit them at the end of my posting...if it happened, I'm sorry as I'm just ordinary human and always do a lots of mistakes...

3) I never write bad posting as I'm not going to hurt or offending the others...if it happened or will be happen I will close my blog because it bring harm to the readers...

Lastly, I just wanna say sorry for readers, followers, commentators and visitors if I have done bad things to all of you...next time, I'll be more careful and always respect the others right...once again, sorry for my mistakes...just only one thing I just want let all of you to know, I just want to deliver good things

Sincerely from bottom of my heart,
caersasuke

4 comments:

ELFarahin said...

heyy..what's wrong? sounds really sad huh. chill! :) good morning!

Syahida Baharuddin said...

mOrning..
chill je.. its difficult to satisfied all.. :)
dont border too much..
have a nice day.. :)

caer sasuke said...

@ELFarahin yup..very offensive..yeah will be chill as before =)

caer sasuke said...

@☆aDihAys☆ yeah thanks..i will..=)

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke