Home » , » Kad Hari Raya Haji (Doodle Theme)

Kad Hari Raya Haji (Doodle Theme)

Assalamualaikum...all muslims around the world will be celebrate hari raya korban (well known as raya haji)...all I can say it just around the corner and for sure many of us are waiting for the public holiday...hehe...the things I want to say is I should focus more on my study...lately I'm being engross with internet and frankly overstrained my eyes to keep on surfing until late night...addicted with those stuffs...*geleng2 kepala

I take this upportunity to say sorry if i've done wrong before...truely mean it...and don't forget to pray for my success...exam week already...will be slog myself in my room and cram my brain to absorb all the facts...while eat lemang...hehe

No duit raya, just a doodle card for my readers,visitors and my fellow followers...humble gift as a simple symbol of my gratitude =)

P/s : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_HtKj5SfuU&feature=related...not related at all..but i love this song..just guess?? before forgotten, I'll be offline for a weeks..so do keep in touch and feel free to drop any comments...insyaAllah I'll reply soon

14 comments:

LURZAN TAZA LIMAJ said...

salam aidiladha, maaf zahir batin

mrs eyza said...

selamat hari raya aidiladha buat CAER jugak..sambil makan lemang, ingatlah akak di sini hehehe...

caer sasuke said...

nazrul azat : same2...maaf klu ade slah dan silap

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : insyaAllah akak..maaf klu ade slah dan silap k..lemang tu post je..hehe

mrs eyza said...

akak pun sama laaa...hehe ok nanti post ekk =)

✿ Cik Nisa ✿ said...

selamat ari raye jugak caer . nnti bagi2 la sikit daging korban tu . hehe

caer sasuke said...

kak far east : oo ye er?hehe gurau je la akak =p

caer sasuke said...

cik nisa : daging korban yg fresh siap post kat address umah nisa...haha..just kidding..=p

anna_nana said...

dah amek da! masehhh!!
selamat hari raya haji jugak!
=)

caer sasuke said...

princess fiona : same2..slmat ari raye..grr =p

Pondok Usang said...

wahh.. raye Haji pun ade kad eh.. =)

caer sasuke said...

pondok usang : hehe..caer bosan2 layan photoshop sat..idea tgh ade..curahkan saje..hehe =)

FIZGRAPHIC said...

selamat hari raya korban bro..

caer sasuke said...

hafizzi aziz : selamat hari raya korban gak =)

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke