Home » » A Week Off

A Week Off

Assalamualaikum..tomorrow will be the day to get rest from all daily chores as a student..seriously I was damn tired..it's time to go for a family holiday..but really not sure either my brothers and sister's would come back or not..for a weeks off, I really hope my assignment would be easily finished as I wish to spend much more quality time with my family members..As I got the plan to create my own video (brainstorming in progress), I've already learn about flash which is one of the critical and challenging part to venture...enough of talking and will be slog in my room for a couple of days to finish it..really hope it will be good video filming...yeay..

before forgotten, I'm  finish to edit template for Hafizah...you just hit the link it will be redirect to her page >> Hafizah Blog

P/s : no pictures,no photos...really need leisure to spend with my interest and my blog as well..happy chinese new year and happy for a week off

4 comments:

LURZAN TAZA LIMAJ said...

wowwww speaking london u ols, heheheeee

Akhelaken said...

slm caer..minta tolong tengokkan menu tab kat blog sy tu. Haritu godeh2 terlupa nak save dah jadi lain pulak ni. Search tab pun nak kasi masuk dalam menu tab tu tak reti (T.T)
Segala kerjasama anda didahului dengan ucapan terima kasih :')

caer sasuke said...

@NAZRUL AZAT satu keperluan speaking tu ok..hehe =p

caer sasuke said...

@Akhelaken wsalam..aiyak caer dah lame x login blog ni..huhu..x perasan ade mesej..owh pasal tu awat x inbox je kat fb..huhu

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke