Home » » Untitled Feeling

Untitled Feeling

Assalamualaikum...such a great feeling to start my new post...days passed and turned week I'm trying to tell a good things to be remembered...begin with social network and finally we are already met for a few times and for sure quite often communicated with each other...sorrow days past turned up to be delighting days...and today I'm glad to have a real 'friend', good listener and my real teddy bear which always be in bad and good on me...it's hard to deliver in words but it gives me new strength to rely on the others...thank you Allah...I love everybody in my life...either I showed or not it's not a sign I'm not loving you...just like wind greet the face...you cannot touch and cannot see it..but indeed you can feel it...thank you my big brother !!

P/s : really hope after this will be much more good things happen...and I really need a sincere relationship which comes from a noble heart...thunderous applause for those who makes my life more happier...if you of them you deserve to be respected...hehe =p

6 comments:

LURZAN TAZA LIMAJ said...

mcm kenal je pic tu. ngeeee :-)

mrs eyza said...

gambar azat ker tue hehe...hope u get it... much more good things in ur life CAER...(^_^)

caer sasuke said...

nazrul azat : erk?sape erk?hehe =p

caer sasuke said...

misz_eyza : eh akak kenal ke?hehe..lalala =p

mrs eyza said...

knl dlm nie jer laa hihi...

caer sasuke said...

misz_eyza : ok..hehe abaikan soalan tu =p

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke