Home » » Online Best Friend Award !!!

Online Best Friend Award !!!


Assalamualaikum...wah hari jumaat yang penuh barakah...awal2 pagi lagi saudara AFIQ dah kirimkan satu lagi award yang cukup bermakna buat caer...trimas ye sahabat...lately kalau dapat award mesti kena jawab tag....:sigh:jom layan !!! abaikan emotikon tu...ngeh3


1) Write 5 interesting facts about the person who gave you this award

Friendly , talkative , has cool blog , kind hearted , always lending a hand when someone needed

2) Jot down 10 interesting facts about yourself of your hobbies

Willing to spend much time with my pleasure....too many

3) Pick your 10 most deserving receipients and describe them

  • ATIF >>>> my closest college friend and he guide me a lot when i firstly bumped into this application...now i'm becoming newbie blogger !!!
  • SELAM >>>> nice and soft spoken...how do i know ? ngeh3...she's my college friend too
  • SHADA >>>> " my english teacher "...ngeh3...don't get angry !!!
  • MAR >>>> nice and always dropby at my shoutbox and giving me award
  • AISYAH >>>> kind hearted
  • CIKGUFIQ >>>> he will be a teacher one day...thumbs up !!!
  • YUA ZAWA >>>> she likes to visit my blog..ngeh3
  • HADI >>>> he still young and through my sight he will be a good blogger soon...good luck bro
  • SENI ITU INDAH >>>> she's very good in writing...look for a glance at her writing...and then decide

  • :okay: YOU >>>> if you not around i'm not here...thanks

0 comments:

 
copyright reserved by caersasuke